Estate Plans Structured With Those You Love In Mind
You work too hard for the assets you accumulate not protect them and ensure they are passed on to those you love according to your wishes. Whether you need a simple will or a more comprehensive estate plan, Christopher D. Mecca, Attorney at Law, can play an important role in making sure your wishes are heard and respected.
At our firm, every estate planning need is personally handled by experienced Grants Pass lawyer Christopher D. Mecca, who has been assisting clients with estate planning, probate matters and elder law issues since 1976. His experience in this area of law, combined with his attention to detail, provides clients from all walks of life throughout southwest Oregon with trusted guidance in some of life’s most important issues.
Providing Quality Services To Clients Throughout Southern Oregon
Our firm assists clients in all age groups and economic positions with their estate planning needs. We also handle a wide range of elder law and probate concerns. Attorney Mecca has the experience to help you pursue your goals in areas such as the following:
- Wills: Mr. Mecca can help you draft a will that reflects your personal circumstances and objectives. He can also review your current will if it is older or was drafted in another state.
- Trusts: We help clients create living trusts for probate avoidance, income cap trusts for Medicaid planning, charitable trusts, special needs trusts and other types of trusts.
- Powers of attorney: We regularly draft powers of attorney to help our clients delegate responsibility for important medical and financial decisions to people they trust.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: We frequently assist clients whose parents and other family members have lost the ability to care for themselves.
- Estate administration: We represent executors and all other parties to probate cases, from simple probates to will contests and other probate disputes.
- Trust administration: Mr. Mecca has the experience to advise trustees on the administration of trusts. Our firm also frequently serves as a successor trustee.
- Elder law: Estate planning with a focus on the specific needs of the elderly. This includes assistance with health care, long-term care planning, guardianship, retirement, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid planning and other important concerns.
- Elder abuse: If you suspect that a parent or other loved one is being physically or financially abused, we will move quickly to look into the details of the case.
Our Experience Makes A Difference
Mr. Mecca has built a reputation as one of the most prominent estate planning lawyers in Southern Oregon. He is particularly known for initiating the Will-a-Thon fundraising project, through which attorneys can donate their services to benefit local schools.
To discuss your estate planning, elder law or estate administration needs with an experienced local attorney who is dedicated to accessible, cost-effective representation, contact us online today. Or call 541-787-4293.